This Basic First Aid Course is ideal for those who need to be able to deal with minor injuries. It covers a comprehensive range of topics to prepare participants to administer Basic First Aid. Participants will learn a high level of practical skills so that they can deal competently with first aid situations that may arise.
Basic First Aid Course Summary:
The course will take the participant through a comprehensive list of medical and trauma related scenarios, and will allow ample opportunities for hands on training and information sharing.
Basic First Aid Course Layout:
This course can be tailored to your particular needs. However, will have particular emphasis on the following core subjects;
- Scene Management
- Primary Survey & Secondary Survey
- Bleeding and Minor Wounds
- Sprains & Strains
- Concussion & Head Injuries
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrest
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Recovery Position
- Handover & Documentation
- First Aid kit
Method of Delivery:
- Classroom Presentation & Discussion, DVD & Practical Demonstration
- 6 hours tuition
- 12 participants
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate from Donegal Safety Services Ltd which will be valid for 2 years
If you would like further information on this course or any of the other courses we offer please fill in our contact form today.