Donegal Safety Services Ltd
Donegal Safety Services deliver tailored on-site training in First Aid, Manual Handling, Patient Movement Handling, Infection Prevention and Fire Safety to businesses, organisations and individuals throughout Donegal and Ireland.
Donegal Safety Services was established in 2020 by Martin McMenamin, who has more than 20 years experience in the development and delivery of training in multiple fields.
At Donegal Safety Services we are aware that certain types of business require site specific training and we will tailor our courses to suit the needs of our clients. We are always willing to meet with clients in advance of training to plan an approach that will maximise the on the job benefits to participants. We provide clever training solutions, tailored to suit all your training requirements.
Donegal Safety Services prides itself in providing comprehensive, up to date and cost effective training. Our instructors have formal training qualifications and experience instructing in many different fields. They are sensitive to the needs of their participants and more that happy to provide participants with extra help when needed. Some of the qualifications held by our training staff are:
- Higher Diploma in Safety, Health & Wellbeing at Work
- BSc(Hons) Communications, Advertising & Marketing
- EMT Practitioner
- Environmental Noise Assessor (Institute of Acoustics)
- VDU/DSE Ergonomic Assessments
- QQI Level 6 Professional Trainer Skills
- QQI Level 6 Training Needs Identification & Design
- QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor
- QQI Level 6 Patient Handling Instructor
- PHECC Cardiac First Response (CFR) Instructor
- PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) Instructor
- Workplace Safety Manager (Dublin Institute of Technology)
- Advanced Fire Safety Manager (Technological University Dublin)
- Infection Control Instructor
- IOSH Graduate Member
We provide in house training where we will travel to your workplace at a time that is convenient to you and your employees. As well as normal working hours we will deliver training in the evenings or at weekends. Just contact us and we will arrange the training to suit your time frame. All we require from our venues is adequate space for us to deliver our courses to a specified number of people.
Companies or individuals who require small numbers of participants to be trained can send candidates to our Public Courses which we will run throughout the year as needed.
On-line or blended training courses can also be arranged as an alternative.
All training provided complies with the employer’s statutory obligations under the relevant Health and Safety Legislation. Many of the courses are delivered by power point presentations with a huge emphasis on practical aspects where applicable. All of our courses are Covid-19 compliant, press here for view our Covid-19 policy in full.
For more information on the various First Aid courses, Manual Handling and Fire Safety courses we offer please contact us today to find out how Donegal Safety Services can equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to carry out your tasks safely and efficiently.